Sunday 12 August 2012

Donna Sadler

 Girl
Watercolour and pencil

Homewares
Digita


Cutting Mat
Digital


London 2011
Digital


Melbourne
Digital


Fashion #1
Pencil, Watercolour, Digital. 


DONNA SADLER

I am an Artist/Illustrator currently living in Melbourne, Australia. I studied Foundation of Art & Design at London Metropolitan University in 2008 & currently study a Diploma of Illustration at NMIT. I have an artist studio in the HOW NOW Warehouse in Fitzroy where I have a multi disciplinary practice.

I have been involved in many group shows in cities such as Melbourne, London and Berlin.

My artwork covers themes of travel, fashion and observations of life. I like bold colours, print making styles, pastel tones, geometric shapes, collage and patterns in my work.


No comments:

Post a Comment