Thursday 16 August 2012

Cassandra King

 
 Wurthering Heights Book Cover

 Inglourious Basterds Brad Pitt

Patti Sketch



 CASSANDRA KING

I am a mixed media artist currently studying Illustration at NMIT.
I have always liked to use a variety of mediums within my work and I find inspiration in trying new and sometimes unconventional mediums
 while still keeping my work in a 2d format. The subject matter of my work is influenced by my surroundings. I am passionate about travelling and
I often find myself in different places. This change of scenery forces me to notice things that may seem part of the everyday to others.
The compositions in my work change between figurative works, landscapes and cityscapes but the works all share an expressive style.
 I like to make work that isn’t too literal so it can still be open to interpretation by the viewer.


2 comments:

  1. Cass - your works are beautiful! You have a lot of talent and it's wonderful to see the depth and variety in your illustrations. Way to go :-)

    ReplyDelete